About the Internship:
This role will only if you are highly ambitious, passionate about recruitment/admin and have the determination to succeed, as in this role you must possess first class interpersonal skills, have the confidence to pick up the phone and talk to new clients, have a competitive nature and be hungry to be rewarded well for what you have achieved.
Typical tasks will include but not limited to –
- Sourcing and screening relevant profiles using social media & traditional methods as per client requirements
- Maintaining candidate records
- Maintaining database
- Creating daily/weekly reports
- Staying up to date with changing recruitment strategies and implementing in daily routine
- Actively engaging with clients across different verticals, strategic consulting and adding fun element(s) as and when required
Skill(s) required: Excellent proficiency in English (verbal & written) and Hindi (verbal), interpersonal, digitally & tech savvy, time management and delivery.
Who can apply:
- Someone who can start immediately
- Someone available for minimum 6 months duration.
- Someone pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
- Anyone currently in any year of study or are recent graduates
Above all we need someone who is easy to get along, flexible, enthusiastic with hungry to learn attitude.
About Talent Scape
Talent Scape is a boutique recruitment consultancy established on the west coast of India, Mumbai. We excel in connecting candidates with employers across a raft of digital, advertising, media, market research, PR, branding, events & exhibitions, publisher, e-commerce, tech, gaming, consumer goods and luxury retail industries and are always looking forward to actively engage with talent across the board.